This session on design systems will host designers, developers, and communications specialists from UCLA, UC Berkeley and UCSF. Each panelist will briefly provide a summary of their experience implementing a design system at their institution.
Questions answered in this overview will include:
- Who built this design system and who does it serve?
- Why was this design system created?
- What tools are used to support your system?
After introductions, panelists will discuss topics including:
- What do design systems look like at different scales?
- How flexible should a design system be?
- How do designers, developers, and functional collaborators relate to design systems?